Help the Philippines in Any Way That You Can

I don't know really how to express myself regarding these kinds of situations. I cannot bear the news anymore as I end up crying and feeling like I haven't done enough. So even if my blog is about food, let it be just for now a platform to get people doing something NOW.
PHOTO FROM RAPPLER.COM


6 days after the Typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda hit my brothers and sisters in the Visayas region and still up to now there is chaos, relief goods aren't just enough and people from Tacloban, Samar, Leyte, Cebu and Palawan are getting weaker physically and spiritually. All the people we've heard who survived from the Typhoon say they didnt die from the calamity yet they might just die from starvation and infection from their wounds.
PHOTO FROM UNICEF.PH BY NOEL CELIS

All I hear from authorities is "we have to assess the situation further", "we are trying to do the best we can", "we are getting there as fast as we can" but only today we got progress. After 6 days we can then say "the situation is getting better" but not totally under control.

sagip kapamilya relief operations at pbb hall, quezon city

I'm sure everyone is doing what they can, but it seems we are all helpless, but I know not everyone is taking care of the situation and it looks like everyone is in to help but at the end of the day it ISN'T ENOUGH. I cant bring back the 6 days that have passed but I can at least try to make the days coming up different as long as I have more people who are there to join me. So if you are reading this, I hope you could spare even just a dollar, 50 cents, cause you may think its small, but it makes every difference in the world! especially to one soul here in the Philippines.
PHOTO FROM THEGUARDIAN.COM

Lets make a difference and show humanity can strive for a better tomorrow, can make good change instead of the bad, can help no matter what social status you have. I know everyone in this planet can help if they have the willingness to do so. Please help the Philippines. and act NOW.





disclaimer: I do not own these photos. all photos were grabbed from google.com if you own this photo and was not accredited properly or wish to put down these photos, by all means, please contact info@foodfulglory.com


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.