Blogapalooza 2013!

Hello everyone!

Always nostalgic to see "blogger"and my name in any form of media! hehe
Just got back from a mini vacation and will blog about that very soon! For now let me tell you about the Blogapalooza that I attended last November 16. It was a great turn out of people, merchants and money for Yolanda victims. It was a great day! Despite I was fighting a bad cold that day and I didn't stay til the end, I was able to find something I'd like to blog about.

First, here are some pictures I managed to take using an iPhone cause I bloody forgot my digital camera (not a good day for me at all!)
Vince Golangco hosting the event and Founder of When In Manila

Some speakers were invited to give us bloggers and merchants how the whole blogging business is beneficial for both Parties.

My favey Plato Wraps gave out freebies and a free chunky chicken wrap (my favorite from plato wraps) so we could munch on something while visiting other booths.
Gavino's gave us some doughnuts to taste! Liked their glazed doughnuts! 




Enjoy gave all bloggers a free enjoy card! It comes with all the goodies, promos and discounts I cant wait to start using it!
The berry company was always my favorite. I adore the acai berry juice!


One thing I was quite delighted to meet was the owner of Brown Bag Coffee Solutions, Enrico Curioso.

I truly admire this guys passion and enthusiasm towards coffee. He greeted me with a warm smile and answered everything I asked informatively and in a non technical manner (i hate when some know it all's throw in the jargons of their passion, they gotta be considerate you know!) 

Just like Willy Wonka of the Coffee Business, Enrico gave me a taste of their number 2 coffee, and it was delicious! I am no coffee master but merely a fan of good tasting coffee with milk! It was not too sweet, a right amount of that roast from the coffee beans and aromatic. Just a great cup of joe that would brighten up anyones morning!

The packaging was rustic and bright, I kinda wanted to bring it home! Also a plus, Brown Bag is proudly Pinoy! If I'm not mistaken, the beans come from Benguet, but I can assure you everything is from the Philippines!

How cute is their packaging, or is it just I soooo love the color orange!

I have yet to ask my friend who is a Master Barista on his thoughts of their coffee, but I believe that Brown bag would get their name out their and hopefully be the number one supplier for all café's here in Manila!

The event was so fun! Can't wait for the next Blogapalooza!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.