Things, Food, Whats Going On and all that Jazz!

Hello people!!

Sorry I haven't been posting any recipes! Just been caught up with things! anyways I promise my scones recipe next week so wait for it! So far the year has been good to me. Here are some highlights of the past month and present!:




Is my holidays meal! I was all alone Christmas and new year! so
didn't really need to put on a feast! this is Homemade Brioche with Brie, Roasted Peppers and coriander leaves! Accompanied with Milk and cookies! :D






Sisters came home from England and what else to bring me home but food! And i could not resist to brag about this treasure they brought home! A multi awarded Pork Pie from Bridgnorth! And it gives all its awards justice! Simply divine! Had a ratatouille moment with it!









 
Cinnamon Rolls are a big hit again last January! it seemed like it was a great companion with your cuppa joes or teas as the weather Last January was so good! Just wished it lasted a bit more longer! Cinnamon rolls just have that comfort flavor that you want to snuggle up or chat away with a friend. Plus, i love making these! always a pleasure!

 Cupcakes are a never ending fiasco here in Manila! But sad to say i will be discontinuing cupcakes at Chaser. I simply cant compete with cupcakery's that have been popping out here and there plus it really isn't my forte. I love making pastries and cakes and breads and I can truly guarantee I make all of these with love! Later on the year I'll be making a post of my recipe of Red Velvet! It has a sweet twist to it you might fancy! so watch out for it. :)




But talking bout cupcakes. This cupcake is what I have been trying out as healthier options. My version of a chocolate vegan cupcake! It has no milk, butter and eggs! But surprisingly fluffy and delish! I will post a recipe of this too soon!













It was my sisters birthday last Feb 7 and at first look this cake looks like a hot mess but this was only intentional because i wanted it to look as it sounds. I call it
(with the help of my sister) the campfire cake. it has all the sweet goodness you want in a cake if you were outdoors! I super loved the flavors! Tasted like a proper cake you would by at a bakery.


And finally the last...



The Perfect Flan! Finally after how many egg yolks turned into a quiche like custard! I have found the perfect recipe for flan! Creamy and light not too sweet! And this is the creme of the crop as I used vanilla beans instead of the extract! Another dessert successfully accomplished!



I hope you enjoyed this post! And got yourself looking forward to what I'll be posting soon! Maybe I can add some restaurant reviews as well in the future!? Give me a shout out! So hope i got your sweet tooth going! Happy Reading and see you soon!!

P.S. most of the photos here are from my instagram account! if you visit drop a comment! :)

xxxx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.