Food Updates!

February 25, 2015

Hello everyone! Sorry its been too long.. again..

I've been quite busy the past month with of course baking and all. Time flies quickly and i cant believe in just a couple of days it'll be March!



I'd just like to share some of the pics these past months of some pastries, food and mostly Macarons I've been doing!

You could save the time and just peep at my instagram if you fancy!

anyways hope it'll stir some appetite and also inspire you guys to bake too!

Have i told you i just love my job so much I never want to stop? I think you get it... :)


A Lazy Eggs Ben
Spinach and Bacon Quiche

Revel Bars

Ferrero Macarons

Optician Cake. Fondant Skills were a bit rusty I must admit!


My Cheesy Lasagna. I might just share the recipe!


I dont think I need to explain all these foods. It'll just make me hungry at this hour!

What recipe do you guys want me to share with you next? Let me know and I'll get on to it!!


Have a Banana day ahead!

x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.