A Vegetarian Lunch

Since it's a Holiday today, me and my family decided to eat out for lunch and my sister suggested to eat at this Vegetarian place which is comfortably located in front of my high school alma mater! (Meris ftw! lol!)

The Vegetarian Kitchen.
Skeptical as it was vegetarian, though my sister loved it there we all ventured out to this small restaurant. My mum had no idea it was vegetarian so she was fairly surprised that we would gamble her palette to a vegetarian restaurant. But to our surprise it was really good! The biggest surprise for me was the cheesecake which apparently was made out of tofu! Its unbelievably good! To the Vegetarian Kitchen you have two thumbs up from me, I enjoyed your food and you made me eat food that has no meat at all! Will definitely come back again! I'm a happy camper with this restaurant so I highly recommend it! Pictures!!:

My Sisters Dish. Something Shrimp! Sorry forgot the name!

Meatless Meatloaf

Caldereta sa gata. My mum's order
Still my mum's order, with Spring rolls

My Order, Chicken Ala King! Great dish!

Apple Cheesecake! I cant believe its not cream cheese! Haha

Eggless Chocolate Cake! Nice Desserts!

Again, the word of the day Unbelievably Good Food! Prices range from 200-280 pesos!

What did you have for lunch?

Arrivederci!
x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.