Upcoming Recipes

Good Evening everyone!!

First of all, sorry for not updating you guys! I was about to put up a couple of things but I haven't been out a lot and when I do whip something up I keep on forgetting to take photos of how I made it. Usually the finished products end up on my instagram account!

But not to worry, next week I promise to upload some content, As I'm whipping up some new twists to some instagram food pics I posted a couple of weeks ago! So hope you just keep on reading and visit the blog or give me a shout out on all my social accounts (hehe) I also answer emails and I try to answer all of your questions as much as possible. With accurate facts of course!


Definitely a spin of quiche will be revealed next week, I have revamped a quick yet super nice crust that you can enjoy not only for quiches but for savoury pies! I have one secret ingredient that knocks this out of the park!


My special ribs I learned way back when! I also have a lot of alternatives in ingredients and techniques  for things that aren't available here in the Philippines (third world problems! lol!)



And lastly..

For some reason I always think that I kinda owe it to you guys that I should make an eggs benedict recipe. I know I am not the best at it but I sure can try my best! But my family seems to love it so I am willing to share it to you guys STEP by STEP! Yes the intimidating part is always the poaching, but I got some tricks up my sleeve so cant wait to share it to you!



Hopefully before March ends I'd be able to post my Part 2 of 7 BF Homes Paranaque Adventure. I really want to do it immediately but I wish I had a Helicopter! Traffic here is like Bangkok times ten plus its so far, I'm at the farthest point I can be from Paranaque but keeping my hopes up that I can squeeze it in this March..


So thats it for now, Have a great weekend ahead!

It's my good friend Karmela's birthday tomorrow so if you know her please greet her a happy birthday!! 

Happy Birthday!! xx


Toodles for now!
xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.