2nd's.. and 3rd's.. and 4th's!

Well.. a free meal doesn't mean it isn't going to be good. But I assure you, if I knew this prior to the complimentary feast , I would be willing to pay! I couldn't help but not blog about it as it's been awhile since I had something new and something really good to rave about.



Beef Rib Adobo was my favourite! It just falls off the bone! Highly recommended!


My indulgence at 2nd's was because of my previous post. It was a late lunch. If you're interested in knowing why I was here, check my previous post!

Together with some of the people I was at the event, they did say all of the food presented at the lunch can be ordered ala carte. Oh the joy! It's true you will be back for 2nd's!

So heres the repertoire of a lunch that cant be compared to any other! Comfort food executed so well, you cant help but think wheres the remote and my snuggie! 


Adobo Croquettes


A lame picture of the highly addictive Bacon Chicharon!
Clearly my iPhone isn't worthy of the crispy goodness right in front of it! It was dumbfounded so it forgot on how to take an awesome photo!



Three Little Pigs Kawali. The high standard of crisp yet a soft flesh and a melt in your mouth fat of witchcraft and wizardry was spot on.
It isn't your normal Lechon kawali though. Usually you could tell it was tenderised in a broth of onions, tomatoes, garlic and black peppercorn but this had flavours of spices like I'm guessing something herby like an oregano or basil or thyme or even rosemary! Should i just say Herbs de  Provence? haha
Lamb Caldereta Gratin
Something for the game lovers (like me), heres a Lamb Shank slowly cooked that its also falling of the bone, swimming in a cheesy, gooey and creamy gratin. Can it get anymore erotic?

Healthy's Chicken




A skinless breast part chicken in somewhat sesame and something sweet sauce. Served with polenta and a salad dressed in home made vinaigrette. Chicken was very tasty, not dry for a very delicate breast part a very light meal if you are quite the conscious one!
Frozen Hazelnut Cheesecake
And lastly dessert, It was a great way to end a great meal. It didn't feel like a no bake cheesecake as the smoothness and a slight differ in texture was a feel of a baked cheesecake, I have yet to ask when I go back.

All in all it was a really great meal! Hope to receive the same service, the same quality of food when I go back as a paying customer!

Have you eaten at 2nd's? did you go back for 2nd's? let me know your thoughts!


2nd's

2/F Quadrant 3
Bonifacio High Street, BGC
Taguig Metro Manila

Tel +63(2)8465293

Sunday to Thursday
11:30 am - 10:30 pm last call

Friday and Saturday
11:30 am - 11:00 pm last call


Try booking a reservation using ResDiary!

https://www.facebook.com/backfor2nds/app_160686910626114

Happy Monday everyone! Enjoy the week ahead! x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.