Food News: ResDiary Now in Metro Manila!



Today I was invited to the Media Launch of ResDiary at the Fort and it was kind of exciting as it was another small gathering so I'd get to really talk to some people.

I did a little research about this operating system which I wont bore you with what I know but getting to hear and see what this app can do its nice that I can explain to you something that our own country lacks in. I wasnt  paid to advertise this thats why my intentions of spreading the word is true and genuine. I did though get a free meal, but it was delicious but no way did I consider it bribery to the cause. Just so were clear! After the simple video presentation the showed us about the pros and cons of manual reservations to digital, I question myself: how come only now?

Ms. Nadine Howell Operations and Marketing Manager of 2nd's at The Fort.
(2nd's is the First of 10 establishments who are using ResDiary in the Philippines.)

As a customer and a person who knows the operation of running a restaurant, there is one problem I always hate when making a reservation to a restaurant. It's making that damn inquiry on email while theres no assurance what time I'd get a reply and the dreadful phone call, to my experience, unfortunately getting unprofessional people to talk to me or those who make me wait on the line for ages and then to tell me theres no availability on that particular time and date. The inconvenience of old school reservations to a city thats clearly grasping technology really fast is kinda silly how the thing we love to do which is dining out is so far behind on the future of food establishments.

ResDiary is simply my micros, p.o.s and reservations  all in one app. This is for the establishment. For the guests its simply a widget you can find on the restaurants website, facebook and twitter and  make a reservation there. See it as the online booking for a flight. It's finally here! Yes, finally!

I dont know how to explain how convenient that is for the restaurant owner and the customer but believe me, 100 percent more efficient than that hassle phone call!

You can download the app so you dont have to go the restaurants website or microsite (which I did) and find a restaurant you want to eat at, put your name and time and date you want to make the reservation and submit! That easy! ResDiary will send you an email confirming your reservation and remind you about it.



 Here's how the app works:





Once youve downloaded the app from the app store click on to it and you'll see this page:




                                                        Click on Find Restaurants



Click on location to see where you are or you can put on the search bar what city the restaurant you want to make a reservation at. Put in No. Of Guests, date you want to reserve a table and the other 3 are optional and click search.


Search Results will give you options, click on the restaurant you want to make a reservation. On this occasion I Chose 2nd's restaurant for an example.


Choose on the time highlighted in blue (which means the times only available) 


Fill in the personal information then Make Booking! That easy!
They'll send you an email in a few minutes about to confirm your booking and will send you another one 24 hours before the time of you reservation!  Easy squeezy!



I'm so excited for ResDiary as it will truly revolutionize the food industry and save everyones precious time in so many ways!

Have you tried the app? Let me know what you think about it!

Interested in setting up your restaurant with ResDiary? You can even have a free trial!

Kindly contact:

Jade Adrienne Hugo
Business Development Manager
+632 631 1455
jade@resdiary.ph
www.resdiary.ph

2 comments:

  1. Great read! It was refreshing to meet a fellow foodie, i was meaning to suggest patio vera in marikina for your next adventure -cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. will definitely try that place no later than this year! nice meeting you too!! Glad you liked the post :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.